Check !!HAPPY EARTH SOLUTIONS!!
- SASWE GITHUB PAGES AND CODE REPOSITORIES:
- Bangladesh River Observation for Suspended Sediments (BROSS)
- Reservoir Assessment Tool version 2.0 (by Pritam Das)
- Reservoir Assessment Tool version 1.0 (by Nishan Biswas) [not in active use by SASWE Group due to RAT 2.0+]
- Multi-sensor Texas Reservoir Area Estimation Tool (By Sanchit Minocha)
- Google Earth Engine based Jason3 River Height Extraction guided by SAR-based River Width [To be re0perationalized]
- Smart Dam Optimization Tool
- Altimeter Toolbox GUI for Indus, Ganges and Brahmaputra Basins . Unzip and follow instructions in file ‘Install’
- RETIRED – Open-book Watershed Model – Kanpur 1.0 and Manual
- RETIRED – Two Dimensional Satellite Rainfall Error Model – SREM2D 2.0 SREM2D Practical Guide
- RETIRED – Stochastic Theory Education Through Visualization Environment – General Information
STEVE 2.0 GUI
DISCLAIMER: The models developed by the SASWE Research Group are for non-profit research and education purposes only and as such are always under development. SASWE Research Group takes no responsibility for the user-specific application of these models. Users are requested to use the models at their own risks.