Models developed by SASWE Research Group:
- Web-based Hydropower Optimization Tool (HOT).
- Reservoir Assessment Tool (RAT) for a user-defined current/future dams.
- South Asian Surface Water Modeling System .
- Altimeter Toolbox GUI for Indus, Ganges and Brahmaputra Basins . Unzip and follow instructions in file ‘Install’
- Open-book Watershed Model – Kanpur 1.0 and Manual
- Two Dimensional Satellite Rainfall Error Model – SREM2D 2.0 SREM2D Practical Guide (Note:The fortran code is copyright protected and undergoing revision by model developers)
- Stochastic Theory Education Through Visualization Environment – General Information
STEVE 2.0 GUI
DISCLAIMER: The models developed by the SASWE Research Group are for non-profit research and education purposes only and as such are always under development. SASWE Research Group takes no responsibility for the user-specific application of these models. Users are requested to use the models at their own risks.